The Samsung Gear Fit is a fitness wristband that records movement activities such as walking and cycling but it also combines key smartphone features such as the ability to reject an incoming call or control your music.
Samsung managed to get a jump on other major players in the tech world (Sony Martband, LG Lifeband) by bringing out the first fitness tracker to compete with the existing fitness tracker specialists such as Fitbit.
The included app allows you to monitor the following activities:
- Heart Rate sensor
- Companion Modes: Hiking, Cycling
- Exercise Standalone Modes: Running, Walking
The result, the Samsung Gear Fit, is one stylish looking piece of kit that anyone would be proud to sport on their wrist. A curved AMOLED touchscreen stands out, providing a very decent 1.84-inch display. This makes it much bigger than simpler fitness trackers such as the Jawbone, but then it does offer a whole lot more.
- Official Site: Search Samsung.com for official firmware, drivers, support etc
- Wikipedia: Find the Samsung Gear Fit on Wikipedia
- Official Site: The official Samsung page
- Support : Official support for the Samsung Gear Fit
- Wikipedia: Wiki page for the Gear Fit
Model number: SM-R3500ZKABTU